it All started with an idea..
The mission of Classroom Culture is to provide a platform for professionals in education to collaborate
and lead. Professionals in education have always been at the center of managing, operating, and impacting change
in schools across the globe. However, their voices are not often heard, respected, or utilized.
Classroom Culture provides a safe space for professionals in education to network, share ideas,
and collaborate on education based initiatives .
Classroom Culture believes that there is power in discussion. Our panel series brings varied professionals in education together to discuss issues in education.
- February 2016- Education Post the Obama Administration; NYC, N.Y
- April 2016- Why The Sun Rises Book Launch; Brooklyn, N.Y
- May 2016 - Homelessness and its Impact on Education; Washington, D.C
- May 2016- Women's Education Empowerment Dinner; NYC, N.Y
- August 2016- Why The Sun Rises and Teacher Activism; Baltimore, M.D
- October 2017-East of the River Book Festival, "The Importance of Diverse Books in our Schools"; Washington, D.C
Round Table Series
Classroom Culture believes that there is power in collaboration. As an avenue to increase action on issues impacting education, Classroom Culture hosts exclusive round table events for professionals in education to share ideas and build partnerships. Participation is by invite only.
Please sign up for more information on our home page if you are interested in attending future round tables.
Previous Round Tables
- November 2016- The role of the NPHC in Education; Washington, D.C, Facilitator Meredith Chase-Mitchell
- October 2016 - Education and Social Justice; Washington, DC, Facilitator Meredith Chase-Mitchell
- May 2017 -The unique balance of educators who are also parents. Washington, D.C ; Facilitator Brieanna Boswel